Wow! Guys, this is so exciting! I was just nominated for the Liebster Award!!! I was nominated by my good friend, Alicia, over at Alicia Marentette. Thanks, Alicia! I really appreciate it!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
What is your favorite and/or least favorite part of your blog?
Well, my favorite part of my blog has just been talking to and meeting other bloggers who are trying to live their life for Christ. My least favorite part…. hmm… probably when I make an error and look really silly, hehe!
What would be a book you’d recommend to anyone for any age?
Okay, well, obviously, the Bible, but if I was picking a fiction book, I would go with The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis. Yes, it is written for children, but you can’t ever really grow out of it, hehe. It’s too great.
What do you dream your future job will look like?
I’d love to be a stay-at-home mom, but I also hope to one day be a published author, and maybe play music on the side. So, yeah, my dream is a mix of all that, I guess.
Do you play sports? What’s your favorite sport to play?
No. I’m not a sports girl (but I’m going to try to be more active). My favorite sport to play is basketball, but I’m still no good at it, and I don’t play it often. I love to watch baseball, though (well, the Dodgers. I don’t like any other teams).
What is something you are passionate about (just anything)?
Oh, wow. I’m passionate about soooooooooooooooooooo many things. This question is practically impossible. Let me try to think of one thing that I”m passionate about…. okay, let’s go with music. I love my music (playing it, listening to it, talking about it), and I am so passionate about it. It feels me with such deep emotion that sometimes I actually become extremely upset because I want so badly to share the emotional stimulation I get from the music with others, and can’t (probably because I’m too passionate about it, hehe!). I’m also very passionate about certain movies and most books.
Who’s your favorite author?
Ooooh, this is tough. I’m a budding Austenite, a fairly enthusiastic of Dickens, a huge Narnia fan (although I haven’t read anything else by C.S. Lewis), and I love to read both Janette Oke’s stories and the Sally Clarkson books I’ve read. So, really, all book. I love all the books, and all the authors.
What’s your top hobby/project right now?
Oooh, good question. Well, I’m starting up school again, so I’m going to be pretty busy with that, but I’m also trying to play my guitar a ton, and spend more with my little angel/rabbit Rosalind.
How do you celebrate Christmas?
We’ve recently begun viewing Christmas not as a day, but as a season. We enjoy the little moments that come our way, and we embrace the warmth and glow of the wonderful season by watching movies, playing music, reading books, doing activities and crafts, and generally just enjoying the season. We spend lots the entire season together, just our family, and it’s wonderful. I love the way we celebrate Christmas, because it’s centered around our faith and Jesus.
What kind of movie watcher are you?
So, usually, I watch a movie, and I become at least somewhat engrossed in the plot, but the movies I truly love I owe to the characters. As you may know from reading my blog, the characters are the most important part of any book or movie to me, so the characters are what I pay attention to when watching a movie.
Why are you a blogger/writer/whatever-you-classify-yourself-as?
I blog because I’m just a Christian teen. As I’ve said many times, I’m determined to live out my life for Jesus. I want to help others to do the same, and I believe the Lord has opened this door to me, and I’m going to step through it, to try and guide other people to him. Blogging is fun, but I love the thought that I may be doing something to help someone else even more than writing.
What kind of music do you listen to the most?
I could listen to Michael W. Smith all day (and sometimes do, hehe), and I also love music from the ’50s, music with great guitar solos featuring great guitarists, movie scores from movies I like, music by my favorite artists (there are a lot of them), romantic music, emotionally stirring music, genres that I particularly like (there’s a whole list of them!), and a lot more. I’m a music girl. What can I say?
Random Facts About Me
- John is my favorite book of the Bible, and I love to read John 1 over and over again
- I love to play my guitar, although I’m not really great at it, but getting better!
- I get my love of crafts from my mom and my love of movies from my dad
- I have written eight (or so) books, though I haven’t bothered to get any of them published… yet
- I love listening to Sally Clarkson podcasts and reading her books
- Tea. I love tea, and honey toast. Especially if it’s accompanied by watching one of my favorite movies, Christopher Robin (2018)!
- I love to bake things and cook things
- My favorite TV show is I Dream of Jeannie, followed by I Love Lucy, and then Batman from the 60s (yeah, we aren’t really modern TV fans, hehe)
- Although I’m better at strumming, I love practicing bits of fingerstyle on my guitar
- I’ve always been homeschooled (and I love it)
- I don’t like exercising, but I sometimes like going outside, especially at sunset. It’s just so wonderful to see God’s nature!
Please don’t feel any pressure to partake in this award. It’s just for fun!
- Miriam @ Inside Miriam’s Mind
- Rachel @ Joyful Creations
- Noelle @ A Rose For The Lord
- Megan @ Not So Perfect
- Jen @ Lovingly Created
- Grace @ Kingdom Minded
- Lilly @ A Daughter Serving The King
- Hannah @ His Priceless Daughters
- Jessica @ The Heavenly Hearth
- Trina @ Guiding My House
- (And anyone else that I forgot, hehe!)
- What’s your favorite book of the Bible (and why)?
- Who is your favorite character in a book or movie?
- What do you like to do with your free time?
- Why do you blog?
- Do you like to read/write books?
- What is your favorite song (and singer)?
- Do you like sunset or sunrise more?
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be (stay at home mom is a job!)?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s your favorite book?
- What is a way that God has blessed you?
Well, that’s all! Thanks to Alicia for nominating me! I really appreciate it! I hope you have a great day! God bless you!